These will be washed down with a pint of ale along the way in an old, dark tavern or two, giving you time to digest tales of horror explained by your knowledgeable Big Bus Company on-foot guide.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Dark Tavern (web forum)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Daniel Schwartz (French contracting firm)
- Departament Spraw Zagranicznych (Polish: Department of Foreign Affairs)
- Digital Serenade Zone
- Double Seismic Zone (geology; Chile)
- Drie Samenwerkende Zwemverenigingen (Dutch recreational area)
- Dutch Simracing Zone (gaming website)
- (USN Rating) Dental Technician
- Daemon Tools
- Dance Team
- Dangerous Truths (fanfiction, novel by Anne Walsh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We had thick brown beers in a dark tavern that smelled like brewer's yeast.