The vacant posts include 11 Assistant Physiotherapist, 42 Charge Nurses, 1 ECG Technician, 1 Dental Technician, 2 Laboratory Technicians, 3 Laboratory Supervisors, 4 Radio Graphars, 3 Sanitary Inspectors, 1 Ex-Ray Assistant, 9 Dispensers, 6 Operation Theatre Assistants, 2 Midwifes, 6 Dark Room Assistants, 1 Dental Assistant, 2 Laboratory Assistant, 2 Anthemia Assistants, 5 Ward Boys, 1 Laboratory Attendants, 1 Waiter, 1 Operation Theatre Attendants, 1 Ex-Ray Attendant.
What does DRA stand for?
DRA stands for Dark Room Assistant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRA
We have 203 other meanings of DRA in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Repeat 3
- Direct Repeat 3 Vitamin D3 Receptor Response Element
- Death Receptor 4
- Deployment Redeployment, Reintegration, Reconstitution, and Retraining
- Direct Repeat 4
- Death Receptor 5 (antibody)
- Direct Repeat 5
- Dopamine Receptor 5
- Death Receptor 6
- Drawing Restraint 9 (film)
- Data Rate Adapter
- Data Record Analysis
- Data Recovery Advantage (CBL Data Recovery; Barbados)
- Data Recovery Agent (Microsoft)
- Data Release Authorization (US NASA)
- Data Research Associates
- Datus Rhône Alpes (French industrial technology firm)
- Dead Reckoning Analyzer
- Deafness Resources Australia
- Débarquement des Ravagés de l'Airsoft (French: Landed from the Ravages of Airsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "I started at the Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun in 1964 as a dark room assistant and I used to see the other photographers coming back from the gala.