1, 2011, the exchange will allow the hard red winter, dark northern spring and northern spring wheat classes to be deliverable in the St.
What does DNS stand for?
DNS stands for Dark Northern Spring (wheat)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNS
We have 224 other meanings of DNS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Noise Riding Threshold
- Dutch National Racing Team (Netherlands)
- Did Not Read the Farking Article (Fark.com)
- Dime Novel Round-Up (magazine)
- Deutsch-Niederländische Rechtsanwaltsvereinigung (German: German-Dutch Bar Association)
- Department of Natural Resources and Water (Queensland, Australia)
- Do Not Repeat Yourself (computer programming)
- Daily Nutritional Support (health supplement)
- Dainippon Screen (Japan)
- Data Network Services (Richmond, Virginia)
- Data Not Shown
- Date Not Specified
- Day & Night Sight
- Day/Night Scope
- Debt Negotiation Services (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Debt-for-Nature Swap
- Decca Navigator System (RadioNavigation-Commission of Irish Lights)
- Defense National Stockpile
- Defense Nuclear Security (National Nuclear Security Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beginning December 1, 2011, the exchange will allow the Hard Red Winter, Dark Northern Spring and Northern Spring wheat grades to be deliverable in the St.
Last spring, Hummingbird Wholesale called Williams, and asked about having him grow a number of crops, including dark northern spring wheat and beans.