in Fresno to expand community health outreach activities related to healthful eating and lifestyles via its Promotora program; * $350,000 to Orange-based Children's Health Initiative of Orange County to implement a Web-based application and tracking system for children's health programs and other state-sponsored services; * $367,250 to Darin M.
What does DMCHC stand for?
DMCHC stands for Darin M. Camarena Health Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dubai Medical College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Defence Mapping, Charting and Geodesy Program
- Des Moines County Genealogical Society (Iowa)
- Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP (accounting; British Columbia, Canada)
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (India)
- Department of Maternal and Child Health
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital
- Division of Maternal and Child Health (various locations)
- Drought Monitoring Centre Harare (Zimbabwe)
- Dimethylcylohexylamine (used in polyurethane processes)
- Daniel McIntyre Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Data Management Consultants Inc. (Beaverton, OR)
- Denise Meridith Consultants, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Digital Media and Creative Industries Team (Scottish Parliament; UK)
- Don Mills Collegiate Institute
- Downtown Moncton Centre-Ville, Inc. (Canada)
- Draeger Medical Canada, Inc. (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada)
- Dieu Merci C'est Jeudi (French: Thank God It's Thursday)
- District and Municipal Court Judges Association
- Destination Management Cook Islands
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Net will work closely with its provider partners: Central Valley Family Health, Children's Hospital Central California, Darin M.