The Danish Wind Industry Association puts the current figure at around 20%.
What does DWIA stand for?
DWIA stands for Danish Wind Industry Association (wind energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DWIA
We have 1 other meaning of DWIA in our Acronym Attic
- Dragonwave Incorporated (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Draw and Wall Ironing (metal forming process)
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Drinking Water Intake
- Driving While Impaired
- Driving While Incontinent
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Dual Wavelength Interferometer
- Dudes With Instruments (band from Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- Dutch West Indies
- Delta Workforce Investment Area (Mississippi)
- Distortive Wave Impulse Approximation (calculations)
- Distributed Work Industry Association
- Doctor Who Image Archive (TV show)
- Deaf Women of Iowa Against Abuse (service group; Ames, IA)
- Dick Wardlow Insurance Brokers
- Display Wall-in-a-Box (National Center for Supercomputing Applications; Illinois)
- Drexel Women in Business (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Dufferin Women in Business (Canada)
- David Werner International Corporation (New York, NY)