The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration said it investigated Noma in Copenhagen after complaints from diners.
What does DVFA stand for?
DVFA stands for Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries; Denmark)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DVFA
- Dinh Vu Economic Zone (Hai Phong, Vietnam)
- Dansk Vægtløftnings-Forbund
- Dharmavijaya Foundation (est. 1977)
- Diane von Furstenberg (fashion designer)
- Digital Video Format
- Digital Vision France (picture enhancement systems)
- Digital Visual Fortran (software)
- Dijonnaise de Voies Ferrées (French railway)
- Displacement Vector Field
- Document Viewing Facility
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Anlagenberatung (German)
- Division of Fine Arts (College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Davao Volunteer Fire Brigade (Phillipines)
- Danum Valley Field Centre (Malaysia)
- Deer Valley Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- Darwin Volunteer Fire Department (Darwin, California)
- Davis Volunteer Fire Department (Davis, WV)
- Davis Volunteer Fire Department (Trenton, GA)
- Deerfield Volunteer Fire Department (Deerfield, WI)
- Delta Volunteer Fire Department (Delta, UT, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We know that one firm in Denmark has bought some feed from one of the German establishments, and that it could contain dioxin," said Kim Vandrup Sigsgaard, who heads the alert unit for food at the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.
The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration confirmed to Feedinfo News Service that investigations had been under way.