He teaches political science at the Copenhagen Business School, he's an energy solutions analyst at the Danish Technological Institute, he worked as an economic analyst in the energy division of the Stanford Research Institute, he is a chemist, and he has written extensively on chemical economics market analyses.
What does DTI stand for?
DTI stands for Danish Technological Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTI
We have 193 other meanings of DTI in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Trance Hypnotic Subject
- Denmark Township Historical Society (Hastings, MN)
- Do the Harlem Shake (dance)
- Dwight Township High School (Dwight, IL)
- Data from Testing of Human Subjects Subcommittee (EPA)
- Delighted to Hear That
- Digital Technology Home Theatre
- Digital Turkish Hackers Team (Turkish hacker group)
- Down to Hot Tub
- Deutsche Tierhilfswerk (German: German Animal Charity)
- Data Technique, Inc. (Pittsburg, KS)
- Data Translation, Inc. (Marlboro, MA)
- Data Transmission Interface
- Dawe Charitable Trust (UK)
- Debt to Income (ratio)
- Deep Tissue Injury
- Deep Trench Isolation
- Defense Technology Incorporated & Associates
- Defense Technology International (news)
- Delayed Turn-In (US Navy Supply)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cooling capacity of the ice storage unit is similar to that of a lead-acid battery, according to Per Henrik Pedersen, SolarChill project manager at the Danish Technological Institute in Taastrup.
The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions has also engaged the Danish Technological Institute to map current and future challenges the sector is facing.