Ties to al-Shabaab' Officials from the Danish security and intelligence service, Pet, said the suspect, a Danish resident, had close ties to the Somali group, Al Shabaab.
What does DSIS stand for?
DSIS stands for Danish Security and Intelligence Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSIS
We have 16 other meanings of DSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Dance Self-Instruction Record
- Dead Skunk In Road
- Defected Stepped-Impedance Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Demand-Side Increasing Returns
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (various countries)
- Designer of Small Interfering RNA (bioinformatics)
- Director Space and International Regulatory Activities (Canada)
- Division of Services and Intervention Research (US NIH)
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (est. 1995; US Department of Energy)
- Decision Support Tool for Irrigation
- Deep Seabed Intervention System
- Development Support Information Service (UNDP)
- Direct Seller Information System
- Directeur des Services d'Incendie et de Secours
- Directorate of Scientific Information Service (Canada)
- Distributed Support Information Standard
- DMO Standard Inquiry System
- Double Stimulus Impairment Scale
- Draft Supplemental Impact Statement
- DSCS SCF Interface System
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 (Petra) -- Director of the Public Security Directorate (PSD) Major General Mazen Qadi on Tuesday received Director General of the Danish Security and Intelligence Service Jakob Scharf and his accompanying delegation.
Of course I fear for my life after the Danish security and intelligence service informed me of the concrete plans of certain people to kill me," Westergaard's statement said.