18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) announced today that the Danish Medicines Agency (DKMA) has issued a Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance for its manufacturing site in Hyderabad, India, following an audit conducted in October 2010.
What does DKMA stand for?
DKMA stands for Danish Medicines Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DKMA in our Acronym Attic
- Donkey Kong Land III (gaming)
- Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert (Honolulu, HI; law firm)
- Desktop Key Manager
- Deutschland Kreigsmarine (German: German Navy)
- Distributed Knowledge Management
- Don't Kill Me
- Drehkolben Maschine (German: Single-Rotation Engine, aka: SIM)
- Dropkick Murphys (band)
- Dyson Kissner Moran (New York)
- Dragon Keepers Masquerade Balls International
- Desert Knights Motorcycle Club
- Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. (Chicago, IL)
- Drench Kiss Media Corporation (New York, NY)
- Dull Knife Memorial College (now Chief Dull Knife College; Lame Deer, MT)
- David Kristian & Marie Davidson (musical duo)
- Downtown Kingston Management District (Jamaica)
- Darren Keeny Movie Experience (entertainment blog)
- Darrel Kreighbaum Memorial Library (Port Orange, FL)
- Dum Kultury Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava House of Culture; Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About a week after the Danish Medicines Agency issued its international alert, GE Healthcare sent a letter to physicians acknowledging the Danish findings but stressing that the company was committed to keeping patients safe and informed.
Biolnvent International AB fOMXS: BINV) have received approval from the Danish Medicines Agency to initiate a Phase I clinical trial of BI-204, a potential treatment for cardiovascular conditions brought on by atherosclerosis.
This is one reason why Denmark is participating in 3rd Annual Personalized Medicine Meeting in San Francisco, where Director of Knowledge and Communications at Danish Medicines Agency Kaare Geil is in the panel discussion on the second day to give a European/Danish perspective on the topic: Who Will Pay?
KVISTGEaRD, Denmark, September 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Bavarian Nordic A/S announced today that its production facility in KvistgENrd has been granted Manufacturing Authorisation according to the Medicines Act by the Danish Medicines Agency (Laegemiddelstyrelsen).
National outpatient antibiotic sales data were obtained from published reports, provided by IMS Health Global Services, the National Corporation of Swedish Pharmacies, the Danish Medicines Agency, and the Institute of Public Health in Slovenia (7, 10-13).
In December 2010, Zogenix and Desitin were granted approval of the Marketing Authorization Application ("MAA") for SUMAVEL DosePro (sumatriptan injection) needle-free delivery system by the Danish Medicines Agency of Denmark.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, February 12 /PRNewswire/ -- ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and BioInvent International AB (OMXS:BINV) announced today that they have received approval from the Danish Medicines Agency to initiate a Phase I clinical trial of the novel anticoagulant, TB-402.