Event was organized by Danish Maritime, Danish Export Association and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Denmark and funded by Danish Maritime Fund.
What does DEA stand for?
DEA stands for Danish Export Association (est. 1965)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEA
We have 231 other meanings of DEA in our Acronym Attic
- Derated Takeoff Engine Pressure Ratio
- Data Entry/Cockpit Interface System
- Density Evolution with Gaussian Approximation
- Directed Energy/Optical Countermeasures
- Data Extraction Segment
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (video game)
- Deeply Embedded ARM Application Macrocells
- Dorsal Excitatory Type 2 (motor neurons)
- Aerospace Drift Error (US DoD)
- Dance Educators of America
- Dardilly Environnement et Avenir (French: Dardilly Environment and Future)
- Data Encryption Algorithm
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- Data Exchange Agreement
- Data Exchange Annex
- David Evans and Associates, Inc (Portland, OR)
- Davis Education Association
- Défibrillateur Cardiaque Entièrement Automatique (French: Fully Automatic Cardiac Defibrillator)
- Dell-Elmedlaoui Algorithm
- Department of Economic Affairs (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Danish Export Association is also, for the first time, working on bringing a grouped participation of up to 12 companies.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Carl Spadaro, President of Earthcore Industries, Incorporated (North American supplier of Danish Isokern fireplace and chimney systems) in Jacksonville, Florida, was awarded the Diploma of the Danish Export Association and His Royal Highness Prince Henrik's Medal of Honour at a reception at the residence of the Danish Consul General to New York on Monday, December 6th.