G & W Construction G & W Construction is a utility contractor based in Morehead, KY, in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and the Daniel Boone National Forest.
What does DBNF stand for?
DBNF stands for Daniel Boone National Forest (Kentucky)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dragon Ball New Age (web comic)
- Du Bist Nicht Allein (German)
- Dutch Breeders of North America (est. 2001)
- Dawn Brings a New Beginning (forum)
- Drop Beats Not Bombs (antiwar event; UK)
- Decorative Brushes of Northern California (painting)
- Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre (Canada)
- De Bonis Non Cum Testamento Annexo (Legal: appointment of a personal representative to a vacancy, with a will)
- Detrusor Bladder Neck Dyssynergia
- Distributed Brokered Networking (NOAA)
- Digitale Bibliografie Nederlandse Geschiedenis (Dutch: Digital Bibliography of Dutch History)
- Dragon Ball Next Generation (gaming)
- Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Dharma Bharathi National Institute (India)
- Daytona Beach News-Journal (Florida, USA)
- Command Supply Management Data Bank
- Deadbeat Nightlife (band)
- Digitale Bibliotheek Nederlandse Letteren (Dutch: Digital Library of Dutch Literature)
- Delhi Blog and New Media Society (India)
- Decision-Based Neural Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
His body was found, strung from a tree, reportedly with his feet still touching the ground, the following evening in the woods in Daniel Boone national forest in Clay County, about 18 miles (28 kilometers) south of the main county town of Manchester, Kentucky state police told AFP.
Several arrests for poaching in Kentucky's Daniel Boone National Forest were made during the summer of 2006, the Associated Press reported.
When he was appointed district ranger of the London Ranger District of the Daniel Boone National Forest in 1983, he was the first African-American district ranger in the South.
Kentucky - Daniel Boone National Forest, Water Quality Intern The Red River Gorge is a portion of the Daniel Boone National Forest and is located in the mountains of eastern Kentucky.
His body was found, strung from a tree, reportedly with his feet still touching the ground, the following evening in the woods in Daniel Boone national forest in Clay County, about 18 miles south of the main county town of Manchester.
Daniel Boone National Forest, Kentucky: Fire managers this year activated their Incident Command team, normally used for fire suppression, to conduct a major prescribed-fire effort for defueling purposes.
Located in the Daniel Boone National Forest in southeastern Kentucky in a town that is not even on most maps, this school has consistently led the nation in label collection and redemption.