9780470623251 Sax's dangerous properties of industrial materials, 12th ed; 5v.
What does DPIM stand for?
DPIM stands for Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPIM
We have 6 other meanings of DPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Diamond Power International, Inc. (Sweden)
- Discovery Partners International, Inc.
- Data Processing Installation Information System
- Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan
- Danish Pest Infestation Laboratory
- Data Pulse Information Length (cryptography)
- Digital Printing and Imaging Laboratory (Hewlett-Packard)
- Direction Patrimoine Immobilier et Logistique (French: Real Estate and Logistics Directorate)
- Directorate of Program Integration & Leadership
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library (children's book club; est. 1996)
- Department of Precision Instruments and Mechanology
- Diffusion Produit Industriel Maintenance (French: Industrial Maintenance Product Distribution)
- Digital Pulse Interval Modulation
- Direction de la Prospective et de l'Information Médicale (French: Directorate of Forecasting and the Medical Information)
- Distributed Partial Information Management
- Dual Power Inverter Module
- Dynamic Packing Injection Molding
- Direct Path Integral Monte Carlo Method (thermodynamics)
- Democratic Party of the Iraqi Nation
- Death Penalty Institute of Oklahoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
The information presented in the book was extracted from the 11th edition of Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials.
Bernard Endres, Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials CAPTION(S): 2 Photos, Map, Drawing PHOTO (1--Color) Vernia and Edward Ferrer stand on the porch of their home that overlooks Belmont.
Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials augments the information available from the chemical supplier to a very significant extent.