Just before the United Nations Climate Change Conference began in Copenhagen, Denmark, Nepal's top politicians conducted a cabinet meeting high in the sky -- more than 3 miles up in the Himalayas at the base of Mount Everest -- in an attempt to draw world attention to the danger global warming poses to glaciers.
What does DGW stand for?
DGW stands for Danger Global Warming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGW
We have 11 other meanings of DGW in our Acronym Attic
- Dana Glacier Vandervell Bearings (manufacturer; Scotland, UK)
- DG Vaishnav College (India)
- Directional Gradient Vector Flow
- Dynamic Global Vegetation Model
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für die Vereinten Nationen (German: United Nations Association of Germany)
- Des-Glycinimide Arginine Vasopressin
- Dienst Geneeskundige Verzorging Politie (Dutch insurance company)
- Durbin Greenbrier Valley Railroad (West Virginia)
- Directors General for Vocational Training (Finland)
- Declared Gross Vehicle Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
As for singers, Maciel Salú takes the lead on Saudade, an unexpectedly pounding reflection on the Portuguese word for sadness and longing; Silvério Pessoa is featured on the rousing, forró-influenced JPS, while our own Hugh Cornwell is remixed for Danger Global Warming.
Such disruption is the largest potential danger global warming poses for the Northwest.