CAPTION(S): MIND-BLOWING: From space travel to Zhangjiajie Forest Park in China or Dance of the Vampires in Budapest, it's all available with Crystal Cruises.
What does DotV stand for?
DotV stands for Dance of the Vampires (musical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DotV
- Druid of the Talon (Warcraft III game)
- Dryer of Tomorrow, Today (Whirlpool clothes dryer)
- Duties Other Than Teaching (secondary education)
- Directorate of Tactics, Training and Doctrine (US Army)
- Department Of Treasury Telecommunications System
- Dawn of the Undead (gaming clan)
- Defenders of the Universe (video game)
- Document the Undocumented (Cisco)
- Down on the Upside (Soungarden album)
- Drow of the Underdark (Dungeons and Dragons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES (1967) Roman Polanski and his soon-to-be-wife Sharon Tate camped it up in an early Hammer satire.
It reminds me of that old film Dance of the Vampires when anybody going to this castle who is bitten by a vampire ends up turning into one themselves.
THE FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS, OR DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES, OR PARDON ME, YOUR TEETH ARE IN MY NECK (1967) Stars: Roman Polanski, Sharon Tate and Ferdy Mayne.
These include a costume from Francis Ford Coppola's film version, and an original 1967 poster from Roman Polanski's musical, Dance of the Vampires.
Byline: TOM KELLY MICHAEL Crawford's lavish musical Dance of the Vampires is to close after becoming one of the costliest ever flops on the New York stage.
The actor saw Dance of the Vampires in Vienna and had been talking to its producers for 18 months about appearing in a New York version of the show.