CAPTION(S): ACTION PACKED: You can raise a tiger cub, above, get fit, right, and dance your socks off, left, with Kinect MOTION SLICKNESS: Your body controls the action
What does DYSO stand for?
DYSO stands for Dance Your Socks Off (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DYSO
- Discovery Young Scientist Challenge
- District Youth Steering Committee
- Dynamic Sag Corrector
- Dynamical Systems, Control and Optimization (Belgium)
- Droll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Bird Feeder (trademark of Droll Yankees, Inc.)
- Dynamic Simulator
- Deltona Youth Soccer League (Florida, USA)
- Detroit Youth Soccer League
- Downriver Youth Soccer League (Michigan)
- Decatur Youth Symphony Orchestra (Decatur, IL)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Dong Yang Steel Pipe (South Korea)
- International Symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (IEEE)
- Droll Yankees Seattle Rain Guard
- Department of Youth Services and Sports (Karnataka, India)
- Dynamic Standard Setting System (health care)
- Did You See This
- Duty Status
- Dynamic Storage Allocation Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event, now in its tenth year, was themed Dance Your Socks Off and involved a range of music, workshops, performances and events.
Now it is everything - if you want to dance your socks off all night you will, if you want to go lie in a field you can do.
50, so it will not cost you an arm and a leg to dance your socks off.
Dance your socks off with Cardiff's Uisge ContraBand, see men in kilts and win chocolate curlywurly prizes.
Byline: BEV LYONS THIS Saturday get ready to dance your socks off to big anthems courtesy of The GBXperience.
Aimed at the more theatrical and flamboyant members of the gay community,Kookoo is an oasis of kitsch and camp and a great place to dance your socks off.
The overall aim is to dance your socks off and you'll certainly have no trouble doing so.