K was inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame as both a remixer and DJ in 2005.
What does DMHF stand for?
DMHF stands for Dance Music Hall of Fame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DMHF
We have 2 other meanings of DMHF in our Acronym Attic
- Dickinson Mental Health Center (est. 1958; Ridgway, PA)
- Downtown Mental Health Center (San Diego, CA)
- Donald McDonald House Charities Japan (University of Tokyo Hospital; Tokyo, Japan)
- Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (Tennessee)
- Division of Mental Health Developmental Disabilities and Addictive Diseases (Georgia)
- Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Research Unit
- Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study
- Développement et Management des Hommes et des Entreprises (French: Development and Management of People and Business)
- Director of Mental Health Education (Florida Department of Corrections)
- Des Moines Higher Education Collaborative (Iowa)
- Designated Mental Health Facility
- Draco Malfoy Hermione Granger (fanfiction)
- Department of Mental Health and Hygiene
- Division of Mental Health and Hospitals (New Jersey)
- Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industry (shipbuilder; Romania)
- Disaster Mental Health Institute (University of South Dakota)
- District Mutual Health Insurance Scheme (Ghana)
- Developments in Mental Health Law
- Doug Marshall Hockey League (Canada)
- Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation (Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with Luther Knuckles continued to work as a remixer through the '90s and into the next decade, reworking tracks by Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, Diana Ross, Eternal and Toni Braxton, and in September 2005, the music man was inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame for his achievement as a DJ.
FIRST group of artists to be inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame in 2004, alongside The Bee Gees and Barry White.