CLINTON - Brody Burton, 4, of Clinton, will be selling lemonade at this year's Olde Home Days to raise money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund.
What does DFCI stand for?
DFCI stands for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFCI
We have 1 other meaning of DFCI in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Direction de la Formation Continue et de l'Emploi (French: Directorate of Continuing Education and Employment)
- Duty Free Credit Entitlement (India foreign trade)
- Duty-Free Credit Entitlement Certificate
- Death Cab for Cutie (band)
- Discounted Free Cash Flow
- Association Nationale des Directeurs Financiers et de Contrôle de Gestion (French: National Association of Financial Managers and Management Control)
- Division of Family and Community Health (state government)
- Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Family and Community Health Services (Ohio)
- Défense des Forêts Contre l'Incendie (French: Defense against Forest Fires)
- Distal Femoral Cortical Irregularity
- Dundonald Family and Community Initiative (UK)
- Data Flow Control Layer (Cisco)
- Debian Free Content License (open computing)
- Dynamic Fault Current Limiter (electrical engineering)
- Défense contre les Forces du Mal (French: Defense against the Dark Arts; Harry Potter)
- Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Dermal Fibroblast-Conditioned Medium
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABOUT DANA-FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (www.
NYSE:LDL), has announced that their 501(k) cleared CELL-FREEZE(r) cryogenic storage containers were approved by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA.
20-Year Commitment to Cancer Care and Research Honored by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute QUINCY, Mass.
Researcher Admits Tampering With Data A medical researcher told SCIENCE NEWS this week that he tampered with data from experiments he helped perform at Harvard University's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
After a thorough head-to-head evaluation against various competing solutions, the Center for Cancer Computational Biology (CCCB) at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has selected CLC bio's enterprise platform for next generation sequence analysis.
21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- MicroStrategy(R) Incorporated , a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has selected the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform(TM) for clinical operations and clinical research reporting applications.
Harvard University and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute announced today that they have concluded a major licensing agreement with Acetylon under which Harvard and Dana-Farber granted an exclusive therapeutic license to a robust platform technology and chemical methodology that enables high-throughput screening and lead optimization for HDAC inhibitor compounds.