The Russian contractor used the two-component epoxy resin membrane, RS Dampshield across the concrete floor area as a damp proof membrane to combat the residual moisture.
What does DPM stand for?
DPM stands for Damp Proof Membrane (plumbing and construction)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPM
We have 206 other meanings of DPM in our Acronym Attic
- Decontamination Platoon
- Deep Penetrating Light Therapy (medical treatment)
- Designated Primary Language Test (California)
- Diploma in Past Life Therapy (UK)
- Dumetz Prestations Logistiques Transport (French: Dumetz Transportation Logistics Services)
- Department of Planning and Land Use (San Diego, CA)
- Diffusion et Promotion du Livre Universitaire (French: University Book Sales and Services; Canada)
- Décorés au Péril de Leur Vie (French: Decorated Risking Thier Lives)
- Damage Per Minute (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Data Communication Channel Processor Module (Telabs)
- Data Position Measurement
- Data Processing Machine
- Data Processing Manager
- Data Processing Manual
- Data Products Management
- Data Protection Manager (Microsoft)
- Daughters of Presentation of Mary in the Temple
- Dave Patrick Models (airplanes)
- De Pecunia Mea (Latin: Through My Own Money, epigraphy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the damp proof membrane was in the floor, and this was deemed part of the structure, Janet Reger believed that the landlord should carry out the remedial works.
If you have a concrete floor, lay the damp proof membrane.
To save down-time, flooring contractors FLO-DEK (UK) Ltd of' Wolverhampton used a complete Altro flooring system, including the sub floor screed and surface damp proofing, using AltroPol underlayment screed and AltroProof surface damp proof membrane.