Today, the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation held its annual Accelerating Cancer Cures Research Symposium designed to foster communication and collaboration between cancer researchers in industry and academia to speed progress against cancer.
What does DRCR stand for?
DRCR stands for Damon Runyon Cancer Research (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRCR
We have 2 other meanings of DRCR in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Recovery and Continuance of Operations
- Database Resident Connection Pooling (Oracle)
- Démarche de Repérage des Compétences Professionnelles (French: Approach to Identifying Professional Skills)
- Devonport Regeneration Community Partnership (UK)
- Disaster Recovery Contingency Planning
- Disney Ride Classification Program
- Dummy Ripcord Pull (skydiving)
- Dynamic Registration and Configuration Protocol
- Dell Rapids Carnegie Public Library
- Direction des Ressources et des Compétences de la Police Nationale (French: Directorate of Resources and Expertise of the National Police)
- Design Review Completion Report
- Direction des Routes et de la Circulation Routière (French: Directorate of Roads and Road Traffic)
- Dog River Clearwater Revival (Mobile, AL)
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network (ophthalmology)
- Data Receiver and Command Sender
- Delimited Reference Chemical Subspace
- Diamonds in the Rough Children's Society
- Digital Radio Concentrator System
- Digital Range Communication Systems (Orion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, the leading charity supporting innovative young cancer researchers, to establish the Damon Runyon-Sohn Pediatric Cancer Fellowship Award.
Two of the authors received support from the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation and the American Gastroenterological Association, respectively.
in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology from Indiana University, where he was a Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation Fellow.
In addition, he is on the Board of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, The Steppingstone Foundation, The Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, the Broad Institute, and a member of the Harvard Medical School Board of Fellows.
Langone Scholar of the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation.
Pharma/biotech companies join together to fund Accelerating Cancer Cures, a new model of collaboration in cancer research led by the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation -- $25 Million Fund to Support 50 Clinical Investigators Over Next Five Years -- Newest Clinical Investigator Award Winners Announced Today NEW YORK, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation today announced the formation of "Accelerating Cancer Cures," a historic collaboration of the biopharmaceutical industry and academia with a strong commitment to achieving key breakthroughs in cancer treatments.
The Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation announced today that it has selected the first three recipients of its unique Damon Runyon - Rachleff Innovation Award modeled after venture capital investing to fund young scientists pursuing risky projects that have the potential to significantly impact the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.