Murakami of the Hawaii law firm of Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert wrote in a recent commentary.
What does DKLKH stand for?
DKLKH stands for Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert (Honolulu, HI; law firm)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dhagpo Kundreul Ling (Buddhist retreat center; France)
- Donkey Kong Land (video game)
- Dry Kill Logic (band)
- Dudley Knox Library (Naval Postgraduate School; Monterey, CA)
- Durante Kreuk Limited (Canada)
- Donkey Kong Land 2 (gaming)
- Die Kleinste Lanparty Frankens (German)
- Dinas Kehutanan Lingkungan Hidup Pertambangan (Indonesian: Forestry and Environmental Mining)
- Developmental Key Logistics Facility
- Donkey Kong Land III (gaming)
- Desktop Key Manager
- Deutschland Kreigsmarine (German: German Navy)
- Distributed Knowledge Management
- Don't Kill Me
- Drehkolben Maschine (German: Single-Rotation Engine, aka: SIM)
- Dropkick Murphys (band)
- Dyson Kissner Moran (New York)
- Danish Medicines Agency
- Dragon Keepers Masquerade Balls International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alameda Gateway is represented by Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert, a Honolulu-based law firm whose assigned attorney, Robert H.
Schorr, director of information services at Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert in Hawaii.