Similar damage reports have been received from the centre, with gates and fence panels being damaged on June 7 and 13.
What does DAMREP stand for?
DAMREP stands for Damage Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- DDN Automated Message Processing System
- Department of the Army Mobilization Processing System
- Desktop Automated Message Processing System
- Digital Advanced Mobile Phone Service (also seen as D-AMPS)
- Dynamically Allocated Multi Queue
- Dynamically Adaptive Multicarrier Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Damage Prevention Quality Action Team
- Denver Association of Manufacturers Representatives
- Direction des Affaires Médicales et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Medical Affairs and Research)
- Division for Audit and Management Review (UN)
- Department of the Army Management Review & Improvement Program
- Directory of Archives and Manuscript Repositories in the United States
- DECCO AUTODIN Messaging System
- Defense Acquisition Management System (US DoD)
- Defensively Armed Merchant Ship (World War I)
- Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (Delhi, India)
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome
- Deputy Assistant Military Secretary
- Digital Archive Management System (various organizations)
- Digital Asset Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's very important for residents to file preliminary damage reports as soon as possible with their local governments," said Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Director Glenn Cannon.
The toll of dead and missing is likely to rise as officials assess the full impact of the storm, the strongest to hit the country this year, said Emilia Tadeo of the civil defence damage report section.
Speaking to reporters on his way to Astana, capital of Kazakhstan, Caglayan said that damage reports of Turkish businesses were being filed with Kyrgyzstan's security agencies.
0 earthquake rocked coastal North California, no damage report.
The forms and credit card slips that some firms make customers sign can mean hefty unknown extra charges due to mistakes in damage reports, or even deliberate over-charging," the MEP said.
However, the terms and conditions require a damage report before they will pay out and there never was any damage," says Baker.
Criminal damage reports fell from 87 to 43 and burglaries from 21 to 12.