McCarthy's nomination has been endorsed by the North American Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council, the designated telecommunications stakeholder group for the alliance.
What does DPC stand for?
DPC stands for Damage Prevention Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPC
We have 463 other meanings of DPC in our Acronym Attic
- Dulbecco's Phosphate-Buffered Saline Solution
- Devils Paintball Team (France)
- Development Projects Business Unit (India)
- Dental Practice Board of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Drip-Proof Blower-Ventilated
- Digital Private Branch Exchange
- Chief Data Processing Technician (Naval Rating)
- Dabhol Power Company (India)
- Dacotah Paper Co. (Fargo, ND)
- Damage per Casttime (online gaming)
- Damage Protection Concept (Cantonment, FL)
- Damp Proof Course
- Dansk Polarcenter (Danish: Danish Polar Center)
- Data Packet Controller
- Data Processing Center/Central
- Data Processing Computer
- Data Processing Conseil (French logistics company)
- Data Processing Corporation (San Diego, CA)
- Data Product Code
- Data Protection Commissioner (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples of companies currently using Virtual Private DIRT include Alabama One Call, Tennessee One Call and the North American Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council (NTDPC).
OSP EXPO attendees will find a rich, multi-faceted event line-up complete with free seminars, a networking event, and special groups and events including: * AT&T OSP Cross Functional Sourcing Team (CFST) * AT&T 22-State Electronic Cabinet Team * Antenna Solutions Group, DAS Construction & Engineering, AT&T * ATIS's Protection Engineers Group * North American Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council (NTDPC) * Colorado 811 * Electronics Technicians Association International (ETA-I) * BICSI * Closed-door Provider Custom Meetings and Events Register today at www.
As a member of the Southeast Damage Prevention Council and the Industrial Task Force, Berry and other members recommended changes to the Texas One-Call law.