She later discovered that she has been serenaded by the navigator, communications officer, main propulsion and damage control assistants, and two junior officers.
What does DCA stand for?
DCA stands for Damage Control Assistant (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCA
We have 356 other meanings of DCA in our Acronym Attic
- Douglas DC-8-72 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-10 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-20 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-30 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-40 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-50 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Dachshund Club of America
- Dade County Approved (Florida)
- Dalmatian Club of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post drill day PMS can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to complete, it is the responsibility of the Damage Control Petty Officer and Damage Control Assistant to ensure the chain of command is aware of the amount of man hours required for each drill.
He began his naval career in 1985, initially serving as Fire Control Officer, Damage Control Assistant and First Lieutenant on USS LEWIS B PULLER.
His operational tours include damage control assistant, auxiliaries officer and navigator, USS San Diego (AFS 6); supply officer, USS Bowen (FF 1079); assistant supply officer, USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71); and supply officer, USS Enterprise (CVN 65).