When damage control gear is removed from its standard location or a system is secured for maintenance, you and the damage control assistant (DCA) should develop an alternate location or damage control plan.
What does DCA stand for?
DCA stands for Damage Control Assistant (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCA
We have 356 other meanings of DCA in our Acronym Attic
- Douglas DC-8-72 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-10 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-20 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-30 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-40 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Douglas DC-9-50 (airliner; McDonnell Douglas)
- Dachshund Club of America
- Dade County Approved (Florida)
- Dalmatian Club of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
She later discovered that she has been serenaded by the navigator, communications officer, main propulsion and damage control assistants, and two junior officers.
He began his naval career in 1985, initially serving as Fire Control Officer, Damage Control Assistant and First Lieutenant on USS LEWIS B PULLER.
Since these are only bits and pieces from the messages, auxiliary division LCPOs/LPOs, damage control assistants (DCAs), and engineers are advised to obtain and review the reference messages and take action accordingly.
His operational tours include damage control assistant, auxiliaries officer and navigator, USS San Diego (AFS 6); supply officer, USS Bowen (FF 1079); assistant supply officer, USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71); and supply officer, USS Enterprise (CVN 65).