She has received the Louise Raggio Award from the Dallas Women Lawyers Association and the Trailblazer Award from the J.
What does DWLA stand for?
DWLA stands for Dallas Women Lawyers Association (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DWLA
We have 1 other meaning of DWLA in our Acronym Attic
- Disingenuous White Liberal
- Divided Word-Line
- Doctor Williams's Library (London, England, UK)
- Don't Write Letters! (Steven Den Beste blog)
- Doppler Wind Lidar
- Double White Line
- Downward Looking
- Drilling with Liner (energy)
- Dual-Wield (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Dying with Laughter
- Dana Wharf Lady Anglers (est. 1976; California)
- Donny Who Loved Bowling (band)
- Department of Water Land and Biodiversity Conservation (Australia)
- Drinking Water Laboratory Certification
- Dimond West Little League (Anchorage, AK)
- Data Warehouse Lifecycle Management
- DuPont Women Lawyers Network
- Drinking Water Levels of Comparison
- Derek Wayne Lee Photography
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a former director of the Dallas Women Lawyers Association, and is actively involved in coaching amateur boxing and the martial arts.
Raggio Award, Dallas Women Lawyers Association, 1996; Anti-Defamation League's Jurisprudence Award, 1996; Merrill Hartman Award, Legal Services of North Texas, 1996; Sarah T.