Warren, ThM, PhD, is professor of pastoral ministries at Dallas Theological Seminary.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Dallas Theological Seminary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Demographic Training and Research Unit (Sri Lanka)
- Double Transceiver Unit
- Dessin Tuyauterie Reprographie Valencinoise (French engineering consulting firm)
- Doubly-Truncated Random Variable
- Disinfected Tertiary Recycled Water (California recycled water classification)
- Detrex Corporation (Southfield, Michigan, USA; stock symbol)
- Digital Transceiver
- Do The Right Extraction (UNIX tool)
- Daily Test Schedule
- Daily Time Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study is revised from his 2008 doctoral dissertation at the Dallas Theological Seminary, Texas.
C film school (MFA) and Dallas Theological Seminary (ThM).
Bock, who teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary, cites a number of factors, including an increased interest in spirituality and gender issues.
Scofield, teacher at Dallas Theological Seminary, codified the Darby interpretation and made it accessible to the laity through his widely disseminated Scofield Reference Bible.
Olin Henneman told me simply that, if PK was good enough for the president of the Moody Bible Institute, the president of the Dallas Theological Seminary, James Dobson, and Franklin Graham (son of Billy Graham), then it was good enough for him.
Bommer received a Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1978 and a Master of Theology degree from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1999.
Master of Laws) from Southern Methodist University, and he is currently working on yet another degree, a Master's in Theology at Dallas Theological Seminary.