5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dallas Morning News and the School of Journalism at the University of Texas at Austin announced today a new collaborative initiative to educate and promote the next generation of journalists.
What does DMN stand for?
DMN stands for Dallas Morning News (newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMN
We have 47 other meanings of DMN in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Matrix Multi-Tone Space-Frequency Coding Scheme
- Diesel Mechanical Multiple Unit (locomotive)
- Disaster Management and Mitigation Unit (Zambia)
- Disaster Mitigation and Management Unit
- Dynamic Memory Management Unit
- Don't Make Me Use This
- Deutscher Multi-Media Verband (German: German Multi-Media Association)
- Design, Materials, Manufacturing & Workmanship
- DO Multicarrier Multilink eXtensions (wireless data technology)
- Dynamic Memory Management Extension (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
94) Because of their service to the rapidly changing community that Dallas was and remains, the city's principle newspapers, the Dallas Morning News and Dallas Times Herald, seemed to take as a civic responsibility the commemoration of the "Old French Colony.
Drudge, reporters from The New York Post, The Washington Times, and The Dallas Morning News (all papers whose editorial pages endorsed Senator Obama's rivals, John McCain and Sarah Palin) were told that: Despite pleas from top editors of the three newspapers that have covered the campaign for months at extraordinary cost, the Obama campaign says their reporters—and possibly others —will have to vacate their coveted seats so more power players can document the final days of Sen.
If lightning strikes in Tennessee, we could be taking out the tape measures again," he told the Dallas Morning News.
Peter's Square (quoted in The Dallas Morning News, Dec.
These findings were reported in a recent series of eight articles in The Dallas Morning News that covered months of research into the U.
Three and one half stars - Chris Vognar Dallas Morning News Trisha Yearwood/``Real Live Woman'' (MCA Nashville) Listen to a few bars of ``Where Are You Now,'' this disc's opening track and best tune, and you'll realize that Yearwood is onto something good.
Richard Estrada, associate editor for The Dallas Morning News and NCEW member since 1993, died October 29.