8 million unlimited tax bonds outstanding of Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District (DCURD, or the district), Texas.
What does DCURD stand for?
DCURD stands for Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District
This definition appears very rarely
- Direct Console User Interface
- Derwent College UK (University of York)
- Drum Corps United Kingdom
- Damage Control Unit Locker
- Delaware Credit Union League
- Dublin City University Language Services (Ireland)
- DC Universe Online (video game)
- District of Columbia Unscripted Players (Washington, DC)
- Damage Control Unit Patrol Station
- Delay-Constrained Unicast Routing
- District Courts of the United States
- Davidson County United Soccer Association (Lexington, NC)
- Deutsche Cricket Umpires and Scorers Association (Germany)
- Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (est. 2006; electricity distribution contract; UK)
- Dublin City University Students Union (Ireland)
- Design, Code and Unit Test (software development)
- Direct Coupled Unipolar Transistor Logic
- Dooly-Crisp Unified Transportation System (Georgia)
- Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Davie County United Way (Mocksville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2002 Fitch Ratings has assigned its 'BBB-' rating to the $56,480,000 unlimited tax refunding bonds, series 2002 of Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District (DCURD or 'the district'), Texas.
4, 1999-- Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District (DCURD), TX's $28,225,198 unlimited tax refunding bonds, series 1999A, $149,550,000 unlimited tax refunding bonds, series 1999B, and $39,075,000 unlimited tax refunding bonds, series 1999C, are rated `BBB-` by Fitch IBCA.