It was also in 1972 that the Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) offered its first telecourse, "American Government," launching what would become Dallas TeleLearning, a nationally- and internationally-recognized producer of video-based, documentary-style telecourses delivered to students via PBS and cable TV channels.
What does DCCCD stand for?
DCCCD stands for Dallas County Community College District (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of DCCCD in our Acronym Attic
- Desert Cross Community Church (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (New York)
- Douglas County Chamber of Commerce (Douglasville, GA)
- Droplet Counter-Current Chromatography (chromatographic technique)
- Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center (now Duke Cancer Institute)
- Durham County Cricket Club
- Dynamic Channel Configuration Control (cellular radio networks)
- Douglas County Citizens Committee on Alcoholism, Inc. (Kansas)
- District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Business Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Dartmouth College Child Care Center (Hanover, NH)
- DaimlerChrysler Classic Car Club International (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated (The Philippines)
- Distribution Council of China Construction Machinery Association
- Department of Cable Communications and Consumer Protection (Fairfax County, VA)
- Dutch Centre for Crop Circle Studies
- Danish Center for Culture and Development (Denmark)
- Deep Computing Capacity on Demand (IBM)
- Delaware County Conservation District (Pennsylvania)
- Develop Check Critical Dimensions (Intel)
- Division for Children with Communication Disorders (Council for Exceptional Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- For several years leaders at the Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) have worked hard to improve service for nearly 90,000 students.
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Reeve Hamilton Dallas County Community College District Chancellor Wright Lassiter said a new billboard from the Texas Association of Business knocking DCCCD graduation rates shows "a fundamental lack of understanding" about community colleges.
About five years ago, Dallas County Community College District enrolled about 55,000 full-time students.
The Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) consists of seven campuses across Dallas County, Texas.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings takes the following action on Dallas County Community College District, Texas (DCCCD, or the district) as part of its continuous surveillance effort: --Approximately $25.
They focused on references from colleges who had implemented CORE elsewhere in Texas such as the Dallas County Community College District and Lone Star College System.
DCCCD is the Dallas County Community College District.