Biggers has worked with some of the largest and most frequent issuers in Texas, including the Texas Department of Transportation, Texas Water Development Board, Texas Public Finance Authority, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas A&M University, North Texas Tollway Authority, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, City of Dallas, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas Independent School District, Dallas County Community College District and Trinity River Authority.
What does DCCCD stand for?
DCCCD stands for Dallas County Community College District (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of DCCCD in our Acronym Attic
- Desert Cross Community Church (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (New York)
- Douglas County Chamber of Commerce (Douglasville, GA)
- Droplet Counter-Current Chromatography (chromatographic technique)
- Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center (now Duke Cancer Institute)
- Durham County Cricket Club
- Dynamic Channel Configuration Control (cellular radio networks)
- Douglas County Citizens Committee on Alcoholism, Inc. (Kansas)
- District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Business Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Dartmouth College Child Care Center (Hanover, NH)
- DaimlerChrysler Classic Car Club International (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated (The Philippines)
- Distribution Council of China Construction Machinery Association
- Department of Cable Communications and Consumer Protection (Fairfax County, VA)
- Dutch Centre for Crop Circle Studies
- Danish Center for Culture and Development (Denmark)
- Deep Computing Capacity on Demand (IBM)
- Delaware County Conservation District (Pennsylvania)
- Develop Check Critical Dimensions (Intel)
- Division for Children with Communication Disorders (Council for Exceptional Children)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Don Perry, executive director for compliance and policy formation at the Dallas County Community College District, has been honored for his statewide achievement in leadership as the second recipient of the Dr.
com)-- For several years leaders at the Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) have worked hard to improve service for nearly 90,000 students.
About five years ago, Dallas County Community College District enrolled about 55,000 full-time students.
The Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) consists of seven campuses across Dallas County, Texas.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings takes the following action on Dallas County Community College District, Texas (DCCCD, or the district) as part of its continuous surveillance effort:
Students not in the top 25 percent may earn deferred, unconditional admission by meeting minimum SAT or ACT composite scores and other criteria, such as first earning college credit through the Tarrant County College or Dallas County Community College districts.
They focused on references from colleges who had implemented CORE elsewhere in Texas such as the Dallas County Community College District and Lone Star College System.