14 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerShop, a subsidiary of Central and South West Corporation (NYSE: CSR), has joined with the Dallas Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) to form the Dallas BOMA EnerACT Consortium.
What does DBEI stand for?
DBEI stands for Dallas BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) Education Institute (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBEI
- Dodecyl Benzensulfonate Bis-Ethylene Diamine Copper
- Dorchester Bay Economic Development Corporation (Dorchester, MA)
- Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (Honolulu, HI)
- Dorsal Bundle Extinction Effect
- Dual Brightness Enhancement Film
- Daniel Bisegna Électricité Générale (French: Daniel Bisegna General Electric)
- Digital Broadcasting Expert Group
- Diffusion de Biens d'Equipement de l'Habitat (French: Distribution of Equipment for Housing)
- Dynamique Bien Être Habitants (French: Dynamic Welfare Population)
- Deputy Borough Environmental Health Officer (United Kingdom)
- Décontamination Bactérienne des Eaux Par Impulsions (French: Bacterial Decontamination of Water Pulse)
- Diagnostic Bâtiment Expertise Immobilière (French: Diagnostic Expertise Building Estate)
- Dubik Bureau d'Etudes Ingénierie (French: Dubik Office Engineering Studies)
- Dalmia Bharat Enterprises Ltd. (India)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer (local government position)
- Distance-Based Eigenvector Maps
- Douglas Bizzaro and Elizabeth Moss (photography; New York)
- Dual Boundary Element Method (engineering)
- Dawlish Business & Environment Network (UK)
- Dubai Business Executive Networking (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paramount) is pleased to announce that one of its managed buildings was awarded the Medical Office Building of the Year from Dallas BOMA.