Jennifer Duncan Edgeworth, attorney and former President of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers said, "What I love about this app is that it reminds me of the things I know I need to do but sometimes forget, and then prompts me with new ideas I have not considered.
What does DAYL stand for?
DAYL stands for Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dial-A-Yield (variable yield nuclear weapon)
- Do Anything Yourself
- Drugs, Alcohol, and Youth
- Diocese of Atlanta Young Adults
- Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine (New Jersey Medical School)
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children (San Antonio, TX)
- Durham Association of Youth and Community Organisations (UK)
- The Day Companies, Inc. (movers)
- Denton Area Youth Football League (Texas)
- Durango Area Youth Hockey Association (Durango, CO)
- Definitely Abled Youth Leadership Event
- Ders Aletleri Yapim Merkezi (Turkish educational tools factory)
- Do As You Please
- Dothan Area Young Professionals (Dothan, AL)
- Danish Atlantic Youth Seminar
- Depression and Anxiety in Youth Scale (psychological test)
- Diabetes and You Society (India)
- Day-to-Day Resource Management System
- Do As You Say You Will Do
- Deleted in Azoospermia
Samples in periodicals archive:
be/gyKs15DVD_Q * The Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Day of Pay and Day of Service ** www.
She is also a fellow in the charitable organizations of both the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation and the Texas Bar Foundation.
Christianne is also a member of the American Bar Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers and the Dallas Bar Association.
She formerly was recognized as the most outstanding chairperson of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, is currently a Barrister of the Patrick E.
He is a former President of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Director of the Dallas Bar Association, and holds and has held leadership positions in the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
Crain also was named "Outstanding Young Lawyer of Texas" by the Texas Young Lawyers Association for 2004-2005, and "Outstanding Young Lawyer of Dallas" by the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers for the same time period.
Lawyers from various American Bar Association entities, along with representatives of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, will visit North Dallas High School to discuss the issues of privacy rights and profiling with students.