Rogers, who worked with colleagues at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and Dalian University of Technology in China, says gloves fitted with the nanomembrane could sense the thickness or composition of tissue via its electrical properties.
What does DLUT stand for?
DLUT stands for Dalian University of Technology (also seen as DUT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DLUT in our Acronym Attic
- District Land Use Guidelines (Canada)
- Double Lock Up Garage (Australian real estate)
- Duesseldorf Linux User Group (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Decimal Locator Unit Issue
- Date Limite d'Utilisation Optimale (French: use before date)
- Decimal Locator Unit Price
- Digital Line Unit Pair Gain
- Dependent Logical Unit Requester (IBM)
- Dependent Logic Unit Server
- Distributed Learning and User Services
- Date Limite de Vente (French: Deadline for Sale)
- Date of Last Visit
- Daylight Viewable LCD (Liquid Crystal Display; outdoor visibility screen)
- Decorative Laminated Veneer (doors)
- Découpe Laser Vercellino (French welding company)
- Deflection Limiting Volume
- Démolition Luconnaise de Véhicules (French vehicle demolition company)
- Demonstration of Lower Value
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty
- Deutsche Luftsportverband (German: German Air Sports Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northwestern University and Dalian University of Technology have published their study August 10, in IOP Publishing's journal Nanotechnology.
One involved 45 US students from the University of Oregon and the other 68 students from China's Dalian University of Technology.
XU YING-MEI (a), HE DE-MIN (b), WANG DONG-MEI (b), LIAN YU-HUAN (b), GUAN JUN (b), ZHANG QIU-MIN *(b) (a) College of Life Science, Dalian Nationalities University Dalian 116600, China (b) School of Chemical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116012, China * Corresponding author: e-mail qmzhang@chem.
SDK) has established a scholarship at three Chinese universities, signing relevant agreements with Dalian University of Technology, Liaoning Province, on May 29; Zhejiang University, Zhejiang Province, on June 12; and Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai Municipality, on June 13, respectively.
The builder chose the Dalian University of Technology (DUT) with 16,000 students enrolled at Dalian, Liaoning Province.
In addition to lecturing on sustainable development and leadership at the Dalian University of Technology in Liaoning province in northeastern China, Gebissa visited China's eastern seaboard and looked at the country's rapidly growing economy and how this rapid change and growth has impacted the population.
The new findings came from additional scrutiny of the 2010 study and another that involved 68 undergraduate students at China's Dalian University of Technology.