Sabic signed four other research collaboration agreements earlier this year -- with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China; ETH Zurich, Switzerland; National Research Council, Italy; and Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Germany.
What does DICP stand for?
DICP stands for Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DICP
We have 2 other meanings of DICP in our Acronym Attic
- Direccion de Comunicaciones de Carabineros (Spanish: Directorate of Police Communications; Chile)
- Direct Commissary Support System
- Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
- Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (est. 1997; Duke University; North Carolina)
- Directing, Controlling Staff
- Division de la Coordination Paye et des Rémunérations Spécifiques (French: Division for the Coordination Pay and Compensation Specific)
- Direct Injection Common Rail (automotive engineering)
- Department of International Cooperation Studies
- Dynamic Interferential Current Ossification System (bone growth)
- Digital Communications System Evaluator
- Defense Intelligence Counterdrug Program
- Denver Inner City Parish (Denver, CO)
- Direction des Impôts et des Contributions Publiques (French: Department of Taxation and Public Contributions)
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité et Preuve (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Evidence)
- Drop In Communications Package (MKV SOC)
- Drug Intelligence and Clinical Pharmacy (periodical)
- Dublin Inner City Partnership
- Devon Independent Care Providers Association (UK)
- Distributed Information, Computation, and Process Management for Scientific and Engineering Environments (workshop)
- Department of International Cooperation Policy Studies (Japanese education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivering on its growth commitment in China, the Saudi group also announced the signing of a research co-operation agreement with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
Kukkonen also visited Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics which is China's leading Research Institute in Direct Alcohol Fuel Cells.
Other noteworthy milestones include: * Research collaborations with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2004) * A Letter of Intent to set up a Dioxin Monitoring Lab with the State Environmental Protection Administration of China in cooperation with the U.
Christopher Ryan, NatureWorks, LLC and "Innovative Biodiesel Technologies" * Shulin Chen, Washington State University * Zongbao Zhao, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science * Tianwei Tan, Beijing University Media registration is now available online at http://www.
Business Editors SOUTH JORDAN, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 10, 2003 Headwaters Incorporated (NASDAQ: HDWR) has announced formation of a fuel cell technology development and commercialization joint venture with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics ("DICP") of the Peoples Republic of China.
a subsidiary of Headwaters Incorporated, was nominated for this award by the State Key Laboratory of Catalysis of the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP) in Dalian, China.