22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc.
What does DJ stand for?
DJ stands for Dale Jarrett (Nascar driver)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DJ
We have 38 other meanings of DJ in our Acronym Attic
- Darkness in Zero (Kingdom Hearts; gaming)
- Description in ZIP
- Deutsches Institut Zeitarbeit (German: German Time Work Institute)
- Development Incentive Zone (various locations)
- Dienst Interne Zaken (Dutch: Internal Affairs Service; various locations)
- Direct Impact Zone (environmental management)
- Division of Invertebrate Zoology (Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology)
- Disk Inhibition Zone Diameter
- Digital Ink Zooming Interface (document annotation tool; trademark of Microsoft)
- Dae Jung Kim (Korean president)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: - Tim Haddock Dale Jarrett enters the Budweiser Shootout at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Fla.
announced today that a new audio interview featuringTim Shannon, President of Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc.
Additionally, NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett will be on hand to meet the public and provide customers with the once-in-a-lifetime experience of riding along, as he puts the company's new fleet of NASCAR-style race cars through their paces around the mile and a half D-shaped oval race course.
Nine pole sitters have won the race, with Dale Jarrett the last to do it in 2000.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) today announced a two-year agreement with Michael Waltrip Racing to sponsor driver Dale Jarrett in a Toyota Camry for the 2007 and 2008 seasons of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series.
7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc.
Matt Kenseth, Ricky Rudd and Jeff Burton completed the top five, followed by Ward Burton, pole-sitter Mike Skinner, Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett and Tony Stewart.