Dupree Stuttgart National Aquaculture Research Center * The Aquaculture/Systems Research Center at the UA at Pine Bluff * The Arkansas Forest Resources Center at UA-Monticello * The Dale Bumpers Small Farms Research Center at Booneville, a unit of the USDA Agricultural Research Service that does cooperative work with the UA, the University of Missouri and the University of Florida * The Lower Mississippi Delta Development Commission * The Delta Teachers Academy * The Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center * The Delta Nutrition Intervention Project * A Rural Health Care Access project * A School Based Health Maintenance and Insurance research program * Rural Policy Research Institute * Research at UA-Monticello on imported fine ants Source: University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture
What does DBSFRC stand for?
DBSFRC stands for Dale Bumpers Small Farms Research Center (Booneville, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Doreen Bissett School of Dance (Canada)
- Drosophila Binding Site Database
- Delta Bati Service Elec (French electrician service)
- Distance Between Shaft Ends (couplings technology)
- Dr. Bowman's School of Euphonium (Texas)
- Data and Application Security (workshop)
- Dansk Baseball Softball Forbund (Danish: Danish Baseball Softball Confederation)
- Dansk Bueskytteforbund (Denmark)
- Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum (Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation)
- DNA-Binding Stimulatory Factor
- Debt Buyers and Sellers Group (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- Delftsch Bouwkundig Studenten Gezelschap (Dutch: Delft Student Architectural Society)
- Diffuse Brain Stem Glioma
- Dutton, Braun, Staack & Hellman (law firm; Waterloo, IA)
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. (various locations)
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Incorporated
- Development Bank of Solomon Islands (Honiara, Solomon Islands)
- Diagnosis-Based Severity Index (AIDS)
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences (University of California, Irvine)
- Diploma in Business Studies Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pote is at the ARS Dale Bumpers Small Farms Research Center in Booneville, Arkansas.
That's why Daniel Pore and David Burner, scientists at ARS's Dale Bumpers Small Farms Research Center in Booneville, are studying 60 acres of pine trees at and near the center that have been devoted to research on environmentally friendly ways to boost growers' earnings.