Rice May or May Not Be Nice Ziska also worked with Anna McClung, research leader at the ARS Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center at Stuttgart, Arkansas, to assess how strains of cultivated and wild red rice respond to elevated C[O.
What does DBNRRC stand for?
DBNRRC stands for Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center (Stuttgart, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dharma Bharathi National Institute (India)
- Daytona Beach News-Journal (Florida, USA)
- Command Supply Management Data Bank
- Deadbeat Nightlife (band)
- Digitale Bibliotheek Nederlandse Letteren (Dutch: Digital Library of Dutch Literature)
- Delhi Blog and New Media Society (India)
- Decision-Based Neural Network
- Down But Not Out
- Danmarks Bedste Net Radio (Danish: Best Network Radio)
- Dictated But Not Read
- Database Notification System (software)
- Double-Base Number System (mathematics)
- Downlink Beamforming with Null Steering
- Databus Network Tester
- DB Network Technologies, Inc.
- Dog Breed Necktie
- Dragon Boat Northern Territory Inc. (Australia)
- Dutch Base Novi Travnik
- Dyslexic But Not Thick
- Dania Beach Neighborhoods United (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USDA's Agricultural Research Service recently inducted three of its scientists into the agency's Science Hall of Fame for research accomplishments that include improving rice varieties (Neil Rutger, director of the Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center in Stuttgart, Ark.
We have three government-funded research facilities: the UA Rice Research and Extension Center, the Stuttgart National Agriculture Research Center [and] the Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center, which opened in 1999.