The following eight Healthy Eating Minnesota recipients will receive contracts in the range of $75,000 to $125,000 for their work on healthy eating: -- Dakota County Public Health Department -- partnering with local organizations, including five K-12 school districts, to improve food policies for more than 31,000 students and staff -- Farmers' Legal Action Group, Inc.
What does DCPH stand for?
DCPH stands for Dakota County Public Health Department (West St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCPH
- Dutchess County Planning Federation (New York)
- Differential Continuous Phase Frequency Shift Keying
- Dacorum and Chiltern Potters Guild (UK)
- Defence College of Policing and Guarding (British military police)
- Defense Communications Planning Group
- Dental Care Plus Group (various states)
- Descanso Community Planning Group (San Diego, CA)
- Digital Clock Pulse Generator (US DoD)
- Devon County Professional Golfers Association (UK)
- Dual Cavity Pin Grid Array (Intel)
- Delaware County Public Health (New York)
- Diecast-Car Collectors of the Philippines (Philippines)
- Division of Community and Public Health (Missouri)
- Door County Public Health Department (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Denver Center for Public Health Preparedness (Colorado)
- Downtown College Prep High School (California)
- Data Center Physical Infrastructure
- Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (China)
- Delaware County Paranormal Investigators (Pennsylvania)
- Deputy Commissioner, Public Information (NYPD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dakota County Public Health Department, $66,794, for a project designed to increase screening and treatment for Chlamydia and other sexually transmitted infectious diseases at health clinics in Dakota County.
For example, the Dakota County Public Health Department will work with Blue Cross to assess and improve healthy food policies in five schools districts reaching approximately 31,000 staff and students.