The Michigan Dairy Queen Operators' Association, representing 90 Dairy Queen franchisees in Michigan, has filed suit in the U.
What does DQOA stand for?
DQOA stands for Dairy Queen Operators' Association (est. 1971)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DQOA in our Acronym Attic
- Depot Quartermaster Naval Operating Base (US Navy)
- Desert Quilters of Nevada
- Du Quoin (Amtrak station code; Du Quoin, IL)
- Design Quest New York (New York)
- Data Quality Objective
- Data Quality Office (US Department of Energy)
- Demanda Química de Oxígeno (Spanish: Chemical Oxygen Demand)
- Departament de Quimica Orgànica (Catalan: Department of Chemistry)
- Direct Questioning of Objectives (psychology)
- Data Quality Objectives/Observational Approach
- Dementia Quality of Life (disease-specific measure)
- Diabetes Quality of Life (measure)
- Dermatology Quality of Life Scales
- Deploying Quality of Service (Cisco; training program)
- Dynamic Quality of Service (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Dumb Question of the Day
- Dumb Question of the Month
- Data Query Processor
- Dave's Quick Print (Canada)
- Délai Qualité Prix (French: Time Quality Award; construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dairy Queen Operators' Association (DQOA), on behalf of its more than 1,900 members, has filed suit against International Dairy Queen and American Dairy Queen seeking Declaratory Judgments on a variety of legal issues that "threaten to bankrupt or destroy the Dairy Queen mom and pop franchise holders in the U.