What does DHIR stand for?
DHIR stands for Dairy Herd Improvement Registry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHIR
- Dansk Handicap Idræts Forbund (Danish Handicap Sports Union)
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines (computer application)
- Duszpasterstwa Harcerek i Harcerzy (Polish: Pastoral Harcerek and Harcerzy; school)
- Dharam Hinduja Institute of Indic Research (England)
- Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery Ltd. (forklift maker; South Korea)
- DH Institute of Media Arts (Los Angeles, CA)
- Defense Health Information Management System (Falls Church, VA)
- Delaware Health Information Network
- Dental Health International Nederland (Linschoten, Netherlands)
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Paris (French: German Historical Institute in Paris; Paris, France)
- Division of Housing and Intergovernmental Relations (Wisconsin)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Interpreting Services, Inc.
- Defense Human Intelligence Service (US DoD; Defense Intelligence Agency)
- Distributed Heterogeneous Information Systems
- District Health Information System (various locations)
- Dynamic Host Information Services
- Dynamic Host Information System
- Digital Harmony Interface for Video and Audio
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Warschau (German: German Historical Institute in Warsaw; Poland)
- Difaâ Hassani El Jadidi (Moroccan football club)