The Dairy Genetics East Africa (DGEA) initiative will assist smallholders to take full advantage of the region's booming dairy sector and improve their incomes by giving them access to top-quality breeds better suited to their local environments.
What does DGEA stand for?
DGEA stands for Dairy Genetics East Africa (Uganda)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGEA
- Direction Générale des Entreprises (French: General Directorate for Enterprise)
- Director General Environment (various nations)
- Division of Gaming Enforcement (New Jersey)
- Division of Graduate Education (US NSF)
- Does God Exist?
- Dominion Group Entertainment (Overland Park, KS)
- Dove Game Engine (gaming software)
- Dynamic Gain Equalizer
- Dynamic General Equilibrium (economics)
- D.G. Edworthy Associates (management consultancy; UK)
- Draft Generic Environmental Assessment
- Directorate General for Education and Culture (European Commission)
- Director General Enterprise Application Services (Department of National Defence; Canada)
- Double Gusset Executive Briefcase (Nokona product)
- Di-Glycidyl Ether of Bisphenol A
- Di-Glycidyl Ether of Bisphenol F
- Dave Greene Estate Care, Inc. (New York)
- Direccion General de Estadistica y Censos (Spanish: Department of Statistics and Censuses)
- Direction Générale de l'Energie et du Climat (French: General Directorate for Energy and Climate)
- Dotation Globale d'Equipement des Communes (French: Overall Allocation of Common Equipment)