Aerospatiale of France, Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus (DASA) of Germany, British Aerospace of the UK and CASA of Spain believe the above actions are supportive of the overall requirements for the continued integration of the European aircraft industry, both civil and military, and recognize a common goal of supporting this objective.
What does DBAA stand for?
DBAA stands for Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBAA
We have 2 other meanings of DBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown Bolivar Association (Bolivar, MO)
- Downtown Business Alliance
- Downtown Business Association
- Dragon Battleaxe (gaming, Runescape weapon)
- Dual Band Antenna
- Dumb But Adorable
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (ISDN)
- Dynamic Bandwidth Assignment
- Dynamic Beam Attenuator (electronics)
- Database Administrator/Manager
- Dawson-Boyd Arts Association (Dawson, MN)
- Department of Business Administration and Accounting (St. Michael's College; Vermont)
- Detail Business Area Analysis
- Dibutylamine Acetate (chemistry)
- Discount Buyers Association of America
- Distributeur des Boissons Automatique Algérie (French; Algerian beverage distributor)
- Don't Be an Asshole
- Duplicate Bridge Association of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Durban's Bluff Accommodation Association (South Africa)
- Database as a Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The A300 model is currently undergoing a freighter conversion led by Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus, Pinnacle Aircraft Leasing and Bristol Associates.
BMW Rolls-Royce is among Computervision's worldwide customer set which includes Aerospatiale, British Aerospace Airbus, Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus, Rolls-Royce Aerospace Group, Hughes Space and Communications, and Short Brothers.