This product line complements ORBIT/FR's existing line of high-end compact range reflectors, which it manufactures in association with Dornier Satellitensysteme, a corporate unit of Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG ("DASA").
What does DASA stand for?
DASA stands for Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG (German Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DASA
We have 39 other meanings of DASA in our Acronym Attic
- Dyadic Adjustment Scale
- Dynamic and Sound (Valencia, Spain)
- Dynamic Angle Spinning
- Dynamically Assigned Socket (Cisco)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology (Army)
- Dependable and Sustainable Peer-To-Peer Systems
- Directory Assistance System/Computer
- Disease Activity Score for 28 Joints
- Decentralized Automated Service Support System
- Decentralized Automated Service Support System Division/Corps
- Dairy Authority of South Australia
- Dakota Association of South Africa (aircraft fan club)
- Data for Structural Analysis
- David Albert Samuel Albert (Spa Therapies, San Antonio, Texas)
- Davinci Academy of Science and the Arts (Ogden, Utah USA)
- Days After Straw Application
- Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Delaware African Students Association (University of Delaware)
- Demand Assigned Single Access
- Demographic and Social Analysis (University of California, Irvine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schaef's career in satellite based communications began in 1988 with Messerschmitt-Blkow-Blohm GmbH (MBB), which was taken over by Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG (today DaimlerChrysler Aerospace AG) in 1989.
Nasdaq: PRMX) announced today it has signed a conditional agreement to acquire the CMS Group ("CMS"), an operating division of Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG ("DASA").
announced today it has received a fully funded contract for the 2nd Batch production of its MIL-STD-1760 Class II compatible Tornado aircraft Pylon Decoder Unit from Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG, on behalf of PANAVIA Aircraft GmbH.
Boeing, Alenia Spazio of Italy, Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG of Germany, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
The Airbus Consortium includes principal partners Aerospatiale SA (France), Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG (Germany), British Aerospace PLC (UK), and Construcciones Aeronauticas SA (Spain).
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG (Dasa) of Munich, Germany and Northern Telecom Limited (NYSE: NT), of Toronto, Canada, have announced a memorandum of agreement to form a joint venture company to address telecommunications market opportunities in Germany.
Daimler-Benz Aerospace AG, formerly Deutsche Aerospace AG, will be the first master reseller in Europe.