May 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The DaimlerChrysler Minority Dealers Association (DCMDA) today announced the donation of $35,000 to the Iacocca Foundation to help find a cure for diabetes through research and clinical trials.
What does DCMDA stand for?
DCMDA stands for DaimlerChrysler Minority Dealers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defense Contract Management Command - San Diego
- De-Centralized Microprocessor Common Control
- Durham City Model Car Club (UK)
- Defense Contract Management Command-International
- Decontamination and Consequence Management Division (US EPA)
- Defense Contract Management District
- Descending Contralateral Motion Detector (neurology)
- Direction de la Coopération Militaire et de Défense (French: Directorate of Military Cooperation and Defence)
- District of Columbia Military District
- Dominant Cystoid Macular Dystrophy
- Division of Credit Management and Debt Collection (student financial aid)
- Defense Contract Management District East
- District Command Management District East
- Defense Contract Management District International
- Defense Contract Management District West
- Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Drake Continuum Map Editor (for online game Continuum)
- Dutch Chamber Music Ensemble
- Dynamic Cache Management Enhanced
- Dublin Core Metadata Element Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruised and bleeding, many African American auto dealers within the domestic market succumbed to foreign automakers: * DaimlerChrysler Minority Dealers Association is at risk of losing 10% to 15% of its 50 African American dealers, says Jesse Greathouse, the organization's vice chairman and president and CEO of Cross Road Chrysler Jeep Inc.