Maichiev underlined that financing does not mean salaries, but compensation of travel costs and daily subsistence allowances.
What does DSA stand for?
DSA stands for Daily Subsistence Allowance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSA
We have 488 other meanings of DSA in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Signal Level 3 - 12 (Ports) (Cisco)
- Digital Signal Level 3 - 12 (Ports) Enhanced (Cisco)
- Decentralized Supply Service Support System
- Direct Supply Support System
- Direct Support-unit Standard Supply System
- Dualshock 4 (gaming equipment)
- Direct Support-Unit Standard Supply System Code
- Design Studio for Social Intervention
- Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)
- Area-Scale Fractal Dimension (fractal geometry of engineering surface)
- Daniel Saunier Architecte (French architecture firm)
- Dansk Selskab for Allergologi
- Dansk Sports- og Avlschampionat (Denmark)
- Das Schwarze Auge (German adventure role-playing game)
- Data Service Adapter
- Data Splitter Assembly
- Data Structure Analysis (algorithm)
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Data Systems Administration
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the enumerators also claimed that they had not received the 40% payment as per contract, but Paulus said "All enumerators have received 40% of their daily subsistence allowance already before they were trained, the agreement was to settle the remaining 60% after the training was completed.
The pounds 25 daily subsistence allowance they could get without receipts is also axed.