ATLANTA, June 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Shannon Lambert of Minneapolis, MN was one of four honorees recognized with the Daily Point of Light Award from Points of Light Institute.
What does DPOL stand for?
DPOL stands for Daily Point of Light (award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPOL
We have 2 other meanings of DPOL in our Acronym Attic
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions
- Digital Print Order Format (format for direct printing from digital cameras by Eastman Kodak Company; Canon Inc.; Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.; and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.)
- Desert Prosthetic & Orthotics Group (California)
- Divine Purpose of God (Lithonia, GA church)
- DMS Program Oversight Group
- Designated Public Office Holder (Canada)
- Democratic People of Iran
- Distribution de Produits de l'Océan Indien (French: Distribution of Products in the Indian Ocean)
- Distribution Pièces Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Parts Distribution)
- Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc. (Salinas, KS)
- Delmarva Properties Online (Berlin, MD)
- Deutsche Polizeigewerkschaft (German)
- Dynamic Planning Optimisation and Learning Project (National Information Communication Technology Australia Ltd.)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Dean's Policy and Operating Memoranda
- Digital Phone Order Management (Time Warner)
- Draft Plans of Management (Australia National Parks)
- Durham Parents of Multiples (Canada)
- Discrete Probability Optimal Matching Distribution (statistics)
- Distributed Persistent Object Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December 1992, President George Bush honored the team with the 973rd Daily Point of Light, a program the President created to recognize outstanding volunteer groups.
Each weekday an individual or organization is named the Daily Point of Light, and Aetna Group Insurance is being honored today as the Daily Point of Light.
The nonprofit program was a 2001 recipient of the Daily Point of Light Award from the Points of Light Foundation and has been featured on ABC World News Tonight.
PITTSBURGH, July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Eat'n Park, a casual, neighborhood restaurant known for its friendly service and award-winning food, has been selected as the Daily Point of Light for Wednesday, July 7, 2004 by the Points of Light Foundation.
WASHINGTON -- Curtis Sliwa, of New York, New York, has been selected as the Daily Point of Light for Friday, August 23, 2002.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Kathleen Mahoney, a graduate nursing student at the University of Pennsylvania, has been selected as the Daily Point of Light for Thursday, October 21, 1999.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas Sadler of Charlotte, North Carolina has been chosen as the Daily Point of Light for Tuesday, October 20, 1998.