At peak lactation, the daily milk yield was 50 to 55 kg (Figure 2).
What does DMY stand for?
DMY stands for Daily Milk Yield (agriculture)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMY
We have 2 other meanings of DMY in our Acronym Attic
- Dark Man X
- Data Mining Extensions (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data Multiplex Unit
- Digital Multiplexing (used in theatrical lighting industry)
- Digital Music Express (commercial satellite broadcasting service)
- Direct Matrix Architecture (Symmetrix/EMC)
- Direct Media Exchange
- Dirt Motor Cross
- Divine Master of the Unknown (game)
- 5,6-Dimethylxanthenone-4-acetic acid
- Day Month Year
- Delighted to Meet You
- Don't Mess Yourself (Simpsons)
- Dry Matter Yield (agriculture)
- Detroit Model Yacht Club (Detroit, MI)
- Dick Melloni Youth Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Durham Middlefield Youth and Family Services (Middlefield, CT)
- Deputy Member of Youth Parliament (UK)
- Division on Ministries with Young People
Samples in periodicals archive:
The daily milk yield is between three and four quarts.
We measured quantity of milk produced in every period and calculated daily milk yield per moose.
Feed conversion ratio was calculated by dividing the daily milk yield to daily dry matter intake.
The daily milk yield was recorded by means of graduated measuring cylinders attached to individual milking units.
t] is daily milk yield at t DIM, and a, b, and c are coefficients.
It is not difficult to collect raw data on pattern on milk production (KPI 8) as many farmers record daily milk yields from individual cows.
The breeding values for daily milk yield were adjusted for 150-day standardized lactation length by multiplying with the constant 150, as the breeding goal of the selection scheme in Slovakian sheep is to increase 150-day milk production and constant heritability throughout the whole lactation is assumed.