Thus individuals may choose from daily benefit plants, like the group plan offered by The Travelers Companies, in which insureds may elect daily maximum benefits of $80 to $150 with a lifetime maximum of 500, 1,000, or 1,500 times the chosen daily benefits, according to James Ventrilio.
What does DMB stand for?
DMB stands for Daily Maximum Benefit (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMB
We have 70 other meanings of DMB in our Acronym Attic
- Dictionary of Modern American Usage
- Denis Montel Audio Visuel (French media production company)
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Departement Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik (German: Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Deployable Multinational Air Wing (European Air Group)
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Depot Maintenance Activation Working Group
- Department of Municipal Administration and Water Supply (India)
- Maximum Densities (digital scanner quality)
- Maximum Drift Distance (US DoD)
- DaMarcus Beasley (American soccer player)
- Data Management Biomédical (French: Biomedical Data Management)
- Data Management Board
- Datum Marker Buoy (US DoD)
- Dave Matthews Band
- Dead Man's Blood (fiction)
- Debt Management Banking (UK)
- Decatur Municipal Band (Decatur, IL)
- Del McCoury Band
- Delaware Memorial Bridge (also abbreviated DelMemBr)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changes to these plans, in addition to those for non-partnership plans, include revised daily maximum benefits for nursing home care and residential facility care.