The z value was the estimate from the daily egg production method (DEPM) surveys off California in 2003 (0.
What does DEPM stand for?
DEPM stands for Daily Egg Production Method (biology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEPM
We have 6 other meanings of DEPM in our Acronym Attic
- Departemen Kehutanan (Ministry of Forestry; Indonesia)
- Department of Environment and Primary Industries (Australia)
- Division of Environmental Policy Implementation (UN)
- Deployment Indicator Code
- Drug Education and Prevention Information Service (UK)
- Department of Environment and Pollution Kumamoto
- Degausser Evaluated Products List (US National Security Agency)
- Daily Estimated Position Location
- Deployment and Sustainment Model
- Departemen Luar Negri (Indonesian: Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Data Evaluation Program Manager (US FAA)
- Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Dietary Exposure Potential Model (US EPA)
- Disability Employment Program Manager (USDA)
- Deployable Medical
- Deployable Medical Shelter
- Deployable Medical System
- Deployable Medical Systems (US DoD)
- Deployable Medical Systems Development System
- Depot Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract--Inaccuracy in the aging of postovulatory follicles (POFs) and in estimating the effect of temperature on the resorption rate of POFs may introduce bias in the determination of the daily spawning age classes with the daily egg production method (DEPM).
SP]) of the Pacific sardine (Sardinops sagax) on the south and lower west coasts of Western Australia (WA) were obtained periodically between 1991 and 1999 by using the daily egg production method (DEPM).