In this customer case study, Revitas and one of its clients - Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. (Parsippany, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Safety and Homeland Security (Delaware)
- Department of Social & Health Services (Washington)
- Department of State Health Services (Texas)
- Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (German: German Sport University Cologne)
- Digital Switchover Help Scheme (UK)
- Diplomate of the Society for Health Systems
- Dover-Sherborn High School (Dover, MA)
- distributed sloppy hash table
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Deputy Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gender Discrimination Persists Against Female Sales Professionals at Japanese-based Pharmaceutical Drug Giant, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Patient support group Mended Hearts, in partnership with Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
jp Alyssa Dargento Director, Product Communications, Public Affairs Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Michael Taylor, senior vice president of Lincoln Property Company, announced Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
the largest and most experienced provider of sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced that Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
market, under an agreement with Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Japan) +81-3-6225-1126 (office) Kimberly Wix Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.