Matsuda et al of Dai Nippon Toryo have developed a pollution-free pigment without dangerous heavy metals such as lead or chromium, and which is free of zinc or water-soluble ions, with excellent anticorrosive properties.
What does DNT stand for?
DNT stands for Dai Nippon Toryo (industrial paint manufacturer; Osaka, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNT
We have 46 other meanings of DNT in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Numerical Simulation of Transition
- Disabled National Ski Team (Cross Country Canada)
- Division of Network Systems and Telecommunications
- Dulles National Soccer Tournament (Virginia Youth Soccer Association)
- Digitale NebenSTellenANlagen
- Dimapur Naga Students' Union (India)
- Deutsches Netzwerk für Schulverpflegung (German: German Network for School Meals)
- Dark Northern Spring Wheat (crop)
- Documents of the Nanking Safety Zone (book)
- Dallas North Tollway (Texas)
- DAMA Network Terminal
- Data Network Technology
- Den Norske Turistforening (Norwegian: The Norwegian Trekking Association)
- Derek Newton Theatre
- Det Nye Testamente (Danish: The New Testament)
- Dialed Number Trigger
- Direction Nouvelle des Travaux (French: New Work Branch)
- Director of Navy Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asian Paints, in turn, has partnered with Japanese paint company Dai Nippon Toryo (DNT) for a breakthrough with the Japanese auto company.