An article in Dagens Industri on February 7 described the possibility of the Volvo Group merging or combining some of its operations with Nexter.
What does DI stand for?
DI stands for Dagens Industri (Swedish newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DI
We have 27 other meanings of DI in our Acronym Attic
- Dearborn Heights Youth Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Deficiency of Heart-Yin Syndrome (traditional Chinese medicine)
- Don't Hit Your Sister (band)
- Druid Hills Youth Sports (Georgia; est. 1962)
- Deadly Headsh0t Ztrikerz (German gaming clan)
- Degenerating Hypertrophied Zone
- Deutsche HandwerksZeitung (German)
- Deutsche Hochschullehrer Zeitung (German: German University Newspaper)
- Die Hobby Zocker (German: Amateur Gamblers; gaming clan)
- Doe Het Zelf (Dutch: Do It Yourself)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2% fastest growing companies and was named a Gazelle Company 2010, 2011 and 2012 by leading Swedish financial newspaper Dagens Industri and a Super Company by PAR and the Swedish business magazine Veckans Affarer in 2012.
Earlier today, Swedish business daily Dagens Industri (DI) reported that five of six banks have agreed to extend SAS loans of SEK 4.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS 4 January 2011 - US major Intel Corp (NASDAQ: INTC) is in talks to acquire Swedish IT security company Nordic Edge AB, business daily Dagens Industri (DI) reported today, citing sources in the know.
uk Saab Automobile, a subsidiary of Spyker, has to pay SEK332m to United States-based General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM) for the development of the new 9-4X model, Dagens Industri has reported.
The strike, which will continue until 13:00 CET today, will affect some 13,000 SAS passengers, mainly travelling on domestic routes, according to Swedish business daily Dagens Industri (DI).
We have a durable interest in deepening our partnership with Saab and we are ready to invest in the company," BAIC chief executive Wang Dazong told Swedish business daily Dagens Industri.
He read the Swedish business daily Dagens Industri.